- Venue: Renaissance Phuket Resort, Mai Khao (10-15mins from Airport)
- Arrival: Check in 24th June @ 2pm, check out 27th June @ 11am
- Wedding day: 25th JUNE, starting at approx 5pm
- Website: www.renaissancephuket.com
- Address: 555 Moo 3, Mai Khao Beach, Talang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Contact Number: T. +66 76363999 F. + 66 76363988:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are providing: 3 nights accommodation including buffet breakfast
- You need to provide: Credit card at check-in for all other expenses outside of accommodation and breakfast.
- Transfers: Renaissance can organise with you directly - email@example.com: Limousine Service Baht 1,500 each way (maximum 3 people). Van Service Baht 1,500 each way (maximum 7 people)
- Other Transfers: As per below - MR CHAI
- Wedding dress code: Whatever you would wear to any wedding!
Questions about Thailand: TripAdvisor is the best travel site regarding almost all questions you have. https://www.tripadvisor.com.au
Weather: is between 25-32 degrees, with high humidity. It does rain in June/July, but mostly in the middle of the night at 3am till 7am (hooray!). For daily forecast click HERE
Drivers: MR CHAI - +66 884484592 WhatsApp, or email at : yok_ktb@hotmail com info@driverinphuket com. We've used them for both of our holidays for over 15 trips. Always on time, clean new cars and relatively well priced. Airport to Patong was 900baht (approx $35). 6 hour tour around Patong 1200baht (approx $50). Airport to Renaissance (Mai Khao) shouldn't be more than 700- 800baht.
Travel distance: Renaissance Resort is about 40-60minutes from Patong and over an hour from Kata depending on time of day.
What to Bring
- Clothes: Lots of questions especially from parents... Honestly, it is going to be sooooo humid so don't bring jeans or 10 pairs of sneakers etc. Unless you're going to the gym, sneakers will sit in your suitcase. Besides your wedding attire, you're going to want to wear almost nothing the whole time. There are heaps of laundromats that will wash and dry your clothes for $2 a kilo. T-shirts, singlets, shorts.
- Toiletries/Medicines: Sunscreen is expensive there so I always bring some. Same with mosquito repellant. I always bring a first aid kit of some sort. Also, Panadol, neurofen, cold and flu as you need a script to buy Pseudoephedrine...
- Alcohol: We always buy duty free from Australia on the way in as wine and spirits are quite expensive... Always great to have a little in room bevy. 1 litre per person allowed into Phuket.
For those who are travelling with us for some of our trip, here is our itinerary:
- Novotel Kata Avista - 19th till 23rd June
- Renaissance Resort - 24th till 26th June
- Phi Phi Harbour View - 27th till 29th June
- Panan Krabi Resort - 30th till 2nd July
- Then back to our Renaissance Resort villa - 3rd till 7th July
Can't find the answers?
Call Joel first: 0410999447
and me if all else fails: 0404456608